The teacher's task
The teacher's task is not to talk, but to prepare and arrange a series of motives for cultural activity in a special environment made for the child.
Mariam M. Gad
Our compassionate, dedicated, and qualified teachers
are committed to:
- Provide children with the very best care & education, and treat each child with love and respect
- Listen carefully to the children, to create a warm, loving, stimulating and exciting environment, where children feel free to take risks and to discover what amazes them
- Learn what each child's interests are, so teachers can find ways to extend each child's learning through their natural interests. Help children negotiate and problem solve
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents to keep you connected to your child's day and always informed of your child's progress
- Our low student-to-teacher ratio allows for more attention, more interaction, and more fun!